- Flat Pack System, Quick to build – fabricated and manufactured in our factory and installed on the site
- Aluminium subframe
- Composite- wood materials – Termite, Pest resistant – no wood content
- Perfect for Australian climate – no rotting, termite problems – no staining or painting required
- Affordable prices for a high quality homes
- Low energy costs. Highly insulated wall and roof panels guarantee an energy efficient building saving you money.
- Additional options available – Outdoor living area – deck and awning, continuous hot water system, kitchen, bathroom
- Basic Dimensions – 6.2 x 2.6 x 2.690 mm
- Cement-fibre board with Polyurethane sandwich panels
- 150 mm thick roof panels
- Patented Aluminium Channels used for install
- Unique, high quality doors and windows frames
- No plastering, painting requested
- Compact Walls – no hidden spaces for the pest to hide
- Wide range of colours
- Composite Cladding/ Decking materials – maintenance free DECKO Composite- wood
- Backyards solutions– teenage retreat, senior living space, mancave, game room, guest house, home office, gym, student accommodation, extra passive income, restricted space living solution … there are plenty of options you can use your extended living space for!
- Alternative housing – Eco-Cabins give you the freedom of flexible, cost-effective accommodation to build or extend your home. The modular design of Eco-Cabins can be used in countless combinations to create a customised, affordable and functional living space tailored to your unique needs.
- Commercial uses – office park, home practice, massage therapy studio, caravan parks, tourist parks, holiday accommodation, worksite office, short/long term stay units in marinas and farm stays.
Video Tour – RUBICAB 6.2 x 2.6 m READY TO MOVE IN ECO CABIN
Watch this video tour to walk you through one of our cabin designs
Let us inspire you with our Rubicab Eco- cabins designs and configurations !
Our Rubicab Ready to Move in Cabins can have numerous different styles!
We can match the style to your lifestyle and requirements.
Additional options such as kitchen, bathroom, composite wood deck and awning can be easily added to your package!